A 6 week program of twice a week small group exercise classes (maximum 5 people per class) for people with mild, moderate or severe symptoms of knee and/or hip OsteoArthritis
Previous participants in this program report:
• Less pain
• Better Physical function
• Better quality of life
• Less pain-relief medication use
• Less sick leave
The program aims to improve quality of life for people with hip and/or knee OsteoArthritis, and may delay or prevent the need for surgery.
- Initial individual assessment session: for interview, assessment and baseline outcome measurements
- 6 week term of 2 classes per week in Parkside Sports Physiotherapy gym, max 5 participants per class. Hip, knee, core strength, balance and control exercises are individually tailored to each participant.
- 6 week Individual re-assessment session to measure changes in baseline outcome measurements
• $420 payable at commencement.
• May be claimable on Private Health Insurance.
• Itemised invoice for claim issued at completion of term
Time: Tuesday 10:30 & Thursday 10:30am
For more information call 9548 3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org