How can I pay?
We have EFTPOS facilities, and accept cash and cheque. You can also pay by credit card over the phone.
Can I use my private Health Fund?
Yes, we have the HICAPS system. You can swipe your Health Fund card, they pay us the health fund benefit and you just pay us the difference. We are not members of any Health Fund “preferred providers” schemes. Why not? Read more here
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes that help us see the injured area will help. If you’re coming from work, don’t worry, we have shorts and gowns for you to wear so we can discretely examine you properly while keeping you comfortable and preserving your modesty.
What should I expect at my first visit?
You should expect to be greeted by our friendly front desk team. You will have some paperwork to fill in (it’s a legal thing, sorry), so arriving 5-10 minutes early will help. Your Physio will listen to your story, ask you questions and may get you to fill out some questionnaires to help us diagnose and stage your injury. Your Physio will then do a specific physical examination and give you a Rehab Action Plan
What’s in my Rehab Action Plan?
- In plain English you will find out
- What’s wrong with you (diagnosis)
- How long it will take to get better (prognosis)
- Your Goals: these are the targets you set us to achieve while we work together
- Action steps (the most important part- your exercise program, delivered to your phone using the PhysiApp app.)
- What else you can do (advice and education- a really big focus of ours to help you understand what else you can do to improve your health and performance)
- A schedule of appointments to make sure you reach the goals you set us
Do you treat Workers Compensation and CTP cases?
Yes, we do. You will need a Doctor’s referral first. Please bring with you as many details regarding your claim as you can. If we know your Insurer and Claim number we can bill them directly, otherwise you will need to pay for your consultation.
Is Physio covered by Medicare?
Physio is generally not covered by Medicare. Your GP can write an Extended Care Plan (ECP) for those with chronic or complex multiple health issues which allows a rebate for limited number of Physio visits. Please note that we do NOT bulk-bill for these services, our normal fees apply. See your GP for more details.
Have another question?
Please give us a call on (02) 9548 3372 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied we’ll give you your money back for that consultation, and schedule a complimentary follow-up appointment.